Monday, October 10, 2011

Strange People in Uppsala

Back in Uppsala yesterday with my friends in the trainstation we were sitting down on a bench and opposite us sat a woman that looked pretty normal but after a while we noticeed she talked to herself. When she started to creep out my friend she came up to us and asked if she can borrow her a phone. None of us really wanted her to though so she walked on.

Today when I was waiting for the bus I was checking my messages on my phone and didn't notice her at first but it was the same woman who came up to us yesterday, today she was asking me for money.

She didn't look like the avarage begger, so I was a bit puzzled. She seemed mostly disoriented and confused, like you imagine an alzheimer patient. She seemed to young to have alzheimer though but who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment