Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gorgeus


Thanks Oca for this challange :-)

1. Milloin aloitit blogisi?/ When did you start blogging?
This blog I started April 11th 2008-before that I blogged on X3m which used to be a closed website

2. Mistä kirjoitat blogissasi ja mitä kaikkea se käsittelee?/What is your blog about?
It's a little about our life, our dog and things I like

3. Mikä seikka tekee blogistasi erityisen verrattuna muihin?/what makes your blog special?
Nothing much yet-This year I am trying to write more regularly and we see what it turns into


4. Mikä sai sinut aloittamaan blogin kirjoittamisen?/What made you start blogging?
When I started blogging in X3m it was the thing that everybody did. Then I went to Italy for exhange and suddenly Cia read my blog while she was in Sweden on exchange and I read hers and that's how we are friends :-) It was a good tool to stay in touch with people at home-and now it is a tool to stay in thouch with people that are away-and you find friends as well through the blogs

5. Mitä haluaisit muuttaa blogissasi?/What would yo like to change in your blog?
I'm trying this thing out now and we'll see-I think it might turn into something else little by little.


Since Oca already nominated Cia and Niffe I say I pass the nomination onwards to
Ida and Enkeli

2 comments: