Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Comfy

Cia challanged everyone to put a pic of their home clothes on their blogs. She puts on comfy clothes as soon as she is at home.

This was my office outfit today.



And very much like Cia I slip into the first comfy thing I find when I come home, usually for taking Faro out. If I don't need to take him out I might get into my pyjama straight away. The best days are the weekends when I never get dressed-in the winter it's possible as I can just put outdoor clothes on top of my pyjama when taking Faro out. In the summer it's more tricky though, people would look at you a bit strange.

This are the comfy clothes I found first today, Faro is already waiting "please take me out".



Outside was lovely spring weather today. I was gonna say that the golf was "almost green" until I realized that people in more southern countries might piss themselves laughing because there is still snow....



Faro enjoying the sun.



Pyjama outfit when back home.



And yammi omelette Stefan cooked:





1 comment: