Thursday, April 28, 2011

Eating out

Since we got the dog it's actually not often that we take the time to go out for dinner. Instead I like to invite people to our place because I feel bad leaving Faro alone any longer than necessary. Yesterday we were supposed to have dinner guests again but since the week has gone by so quick I haven't had the time to put order at home and think about what to cook so instead we went out to eat to a place of our friend's choice. We went to Bar no 9 in Uudenmaankatu and it was nice except for that I wanted a Ceasar salad but got served a Sesam Salad. haha! Perhaps they shouldn't have such similar items on the menu :-D

I hadn't been in this restaurant before but we have been many times in Bar Tapasta just few meters away. Bar Tapasta is small but super cosy. Bar no 9 was much more like a bar than a restaurant but very relaxed athmosphere.

Feel free to recommend us places for our next restaurant visit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment