Friday, April 11, 2008

The Story in short

At this point there's probably hundreds of these stories so I'm not imagining we're original. But yes, I was the International Tutor, Stefan was the Erasmus exchange student. After a year of crazy Erasmus life and dramas on the way he decided to stay in Finland. I'm imagining I had something to do with that fact:-P

A pic of us the first weeks getting to know each other....at this point I kept forgetting he was from Spain and called him "the Mexican":-D



Today we've been together 1 year 2 months 2 weeks and 4 days. About:-) Yes, maybe I should have started this blog a year ago. However, I'll try to update also on what happened during this time...

We live in our cute home in Vallila, Helsinki now. Here's a pic from a tapas night with our friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment