Sunday, September 14, 2008

The house

Does anybody here knows anything about renovating an old house? I don´t and anyway we have taken on the challenge to buy this house:


Heheheheee, the house is not drunk, for some reason it doesn´t look straight in this picture:-P Maybe the reason is the photographer. Anyway, it´s my granpa´s old house and the plan is to make it our summer place. However, there´s a "few" changes we wanna do and I think we´re gonna need some expertise help....like my dad maybe:-D

The apple tree:


Apples:

The door:
The house from the side:

Stefan in the back yard:


Inside the house is still a mess but maybe I´ll upload pics later if we manage to make it look nice one day:-) This is gonna be a project for years I´m afraid.

3 comments:

  1. hi cat! im supersu... stepy has linked your blog in his blog and i started to read but... uff im in exams so i wont use my brain more than the necessary... (im talking about to read in english becouse i write without translate but i have lost my reading practice...) like always sorry 4 the spelling mistakes... i hope see you as soon as possible... and... your profile's photo is in Alicante!! :D :D :D yea, i know that its a bit stupid to say that becouse you did that photo and this but it was a surprise for me.. ^^
    kisses
    xxx
    i still studying...
    i want to kill myself!!! ;( ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!! i forgot to tell about the house, its so nice!!! but a bit inclined, really?? :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Susanna! (soory if that is spellt wrong, I put it the swedish way;-) ) Cool that you had time to read my blogg:-P Yes the house is really drunk-> Bebido Bastardo. Hope you can visit one day when we have (hopefully) made it in better shape:-) Buena suerto con tu studio :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete