Saturday, November 21, 2009

November

Cia and her husband are enjoying their honeymoon in sunny Thailand, while we are here in Finland during the darkest time of the year. Ou well, Faro brings me a lot of happiness right now so it's quite ok and he is good also becuase he makes us have to take our asses outside a few times per day. He already now all these commands; Come, stay, sit, lay down and gimme five :-D I'm so proud and impressed. He learns so quickly!



Today I went to see the PlayMe Musical at the Swedish Theater in Helsinki with my mum. It was good and the people on stage very talented. I wish I could see Hype again though, the musical they showed when I was a teenager :-P Probably I'd see it with new eyes now but I have good memories of it at least :-)

I will continue to deal with the darkness with some candles and melancholic music to get even more into the autumn mood, I just discovered Melissa Horn and Laleh. Laleh is so cute, I saw her on Swedish television playing live and she had a cute/funny way to move. This is why I love Duffy too, she was so cute in the interview below :-) I love the part were her mum calls:-D Let's hope she has stayed so sweet even though she's gotten so famous.






3 comments:

  1. Aww! Så söt han är! Och duktig!! :) Saknar er när jag hör era röster...haha. Puss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ida :-) Saknar dig med! Hoppas du har det jätte bra! Jag är lite nyfiken på dendär mystiska killen du messat med ;-) Puss o kram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHH så söt!! Jag vill äta han!! Nati

    ReplyDelete