Tuesday, March 16, 2010

jo-jo-yo



The week of Joss and Florence we finished with an annual ball. It was fun, we only go once a year nowadays so better enjoy when we can :-)

After that week I got sick and now just when we thought that spring is here it got cold again :( now we could have some warmth already! My cough won't go away!

Today I listened to the radio in the morning and they played Redrama's "Vad jag vill". Such a funny song! Redrama is a Swedish-Finnish rapper and the last CD he did in Swedish, usually he raps in English. Not so often (if ever) you hear a Swedish-Finnish guy rapping in Swedish. I just enjoy so much hearing a guy rapping stuff like "han röker mer än Snusmumriken". Sorry, everyone who do not understand Swedish. Snusmumriken is a character from Moomin ( my favorite):


Get's you in a happy mood if anything :-D I want more of this :-P

4 comments:

  1. "Gör du vad du kan, hah hah, så gör jag vad jag vill..." Den kommer ofta på X3M =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, gissa var jag hörde den :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi, jag gillar också Reds nya stuff :) Roligt med lite finlandssvensk rap. Speciellt "Du". Den är så söööt.

    ReplyDelete