Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas and Orangutangs

Christmas was very nice this year. We spent it in Liljendal with super a lot of snow and our friend Natalia joined with Faro's best play mate Vasco. They loved running in the snow. When we got back to Helsinki Faro slept like a stone the whole evening, he was so tired from running around and playing. My sister's dog Johka also joined in on Christmas Eve.

We all got spoilt with the presents and I was very happy to finally get a new phone :-) Once I get used to it I hope I can start blogging from the phone as well and hopefully manages to post something a bit more often.

The best Christmas present of all was however the Orangutang adoption Stefan got me. I got soo touched! He really knows me well :-P

He adopted for me the cutest orangutang baby called Luna ( He might have wanted to tease a certain friend by chosing this one ! :-P)

Anyway, look how cute she is:

They are just adorable :-)

I fell in love with the cuties when we saw BBC's Orangutang Diary series.



If you wanna help too, you can go to to

Save the Orangutang


or

Redapes.org

No comments:

Post a Comment