Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What do you do when someone throws crap your way?

I am so bad at handling situations where I feel someone is being mean or injust to me. I wish I would be able to just tell them to their faces what I think of them but instead I let the moment pass and usually later complain to Stefan or whoever are around to hear about the enormous injustice of the situation.

But why is it that the mean people always get their way?

Especially today I do not feel like taking crap. We stayed up quite late yesterday drinking red wine and singing Singstar with Stefan's friend who is visiting and I am slightly tired. It was fun though but better get to bed early today, usually everything feels better after some good sleep.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment