Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hurray, hurray, hurray!

Hurray to me! It's now official, I will graduate 18th of June:-) I'm sooo relieved and happy. Then I'll be a Bachelor of Business Administration. But what to do after that??? That's the question.....I've been looking around for some "real" work now but it's difficult to find something fun and challenging. And I'm also scared for the "big" world since my Finnish language skills are soo bad...again. I've been studying in English the lasts years and working in Swedish. I admit I've intentionally been avoiding speaking Finnish but now I regret it. All the work I find you need very good spoken and written Finnish for. Maybe it's time to move abroad? ;-)

Anyway, Hurray, also to Catzo who graduated last friday!

On Sunday me and Stefan went around to the World Village Festival, that was cool. I wish there was a festival like this every weekend:-)

4 comments:

  1. Again, congratulations! I have seen how much effort you've put in the thesis and how difficult it's been. Bravo for you, hun!

    And, well, what about moving to Sweden, Spain, France...? India? Haiti? Kenya? :)

    Puss o Kram, du är most brilliant girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray hooray! Catta is graduating today! Well not today, but it rhymed. :) Balloons and serpentines. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo, congratulations!!! :D

    the finnish problem sounds familiar. moving to swiiiden is always a solution though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heej, hitta din blogg via Muffinssen :) ja ha o börja blogga, så lägger din sida på mina favoriter :))

    ReplyDelete