Monday, May 5, 2008

Vappu and fondue night

We survived last week! Hurray! And we even had beautiful weather!




Wednesday: We started by going to Havis Amanda. Here´s people putting on the hat of the statue. After this all other people can follow putting on their white hats that you get when graduating from Secondary School.

After this we had BBQ and SingStar until sometime in the morning when the Sun was rising:-)

Thursday: We were supposed to go where the other swedish speaking finns usually go, to the Kajsaniemi park, for picnic in the morning, but we woke up too late so we decided to have a Picnic in Majstranden instead. After eating loads and hanging around for a few hours we ended up in the sauna.

I think on Friday we were mostly destroyed. Stefan had to work the poor thing but we still had drinks with four friends in the evening because Thomas was here from France to visit his finish girlfriend.

And on saturday we were brave and tried our new fondue-set. It turned out to quite good I think....cheese-fondue with white wine and our favorite friends.

The links are to Camomilla´s and Catariina´s photos because mine were not so good....or I didn´t have any from the moments I wanted...I should probably start learning how to use my camera. Or perhaps I should be more sober when using it;-) The rest of mine and stefan´s Vappu photos are Here.

2 comments:

  1. TACK igen för fonduekvällen! Det var megagott och trevligt (och gott med potatismjölvatten)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Cat!

    Thank you for your comment in my blog. I just talked to Stefan and he is desperado. He needs a dog right away. Suggest him to visit this web.

    www.kennelliitto.fi

    Dog --> more sport --> less sttress --> more happiness

    ReplyDelete