Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Shower and other weekend stuff

If you want to see pics from Friday when I and Cia had some drinks after work you can check here.

On saturday these to lovely ladies invited us for a super yammi pie-dinner, with mushroom-and spinachpie and for desert blueberry- and lingonberry pie.

The pies





















Yesterday I was at my friend´s Baby Shower, we sort of organised it as a surprise for her, she thought two friends were gonna visit but instead we were a lots more and we brought lots of presents. We don´t know yet if it´s gonna be a girl or a boy so we had to try and find stuff that suits both, however I think it would be fine for a babyboy to wear pink today:-) I was really tempted to buy pink slippers but in the end I bought white ones.

The mum-to-be


The cake of diapers


A baby´s bottle with the word "cutie"



The cute cousin-to-be

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful postin!!!
    Good person. Good food. Nice photos and pretty Baby!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete