Friday, October 3, 2008

Winter Garden and Botanical Garden


It´s nice taking walks with Stefan, we always end up somewhere different than were we intended to go in the first place:-)


A couple of weeks ago we decided to go for a walk in the nice autumn weather and we ended up in the Botanical Gardens, last spring we also went to the Winter Garden in Helsinki so now we should be experts on plants I guess....



I have a clue that these ones are poisonous;-)















It´s nice that there is places to go for warmth and plants when the winter comes.




This is cotton, I wonder how many plants it takes to make one shirt?


Inside the house it was hot and humid




Stefan found the cacao plant. Wonder if it tastes chocolate?























I want a little pond too!


This is supposed to be a mini granat apple put it looks weird....


I wish our bamboo and plants at home was as big as these:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment