Sunday, March 15, 2009

Short update

Since last time I wrote my office has moved. I am now working in the headquarters. Good thing with that is that the office is nicer and we have good lunch restaurants to go to and even a coffee place. Bad things are that I cannot walk to work any longer, instead I'm sitting in a bus for about 40 minutes. Or acctually two different buses for about 20 minutes each because there's no direct connection. Also I was much more comfortable working in the little office with not so much people. But I guess I'll get used to it.

We've also been to an annual ball again even though we are not students any more:-P But it was fun, I loved my hair-do made by my friend Pernilla;

Dressed-up;

This weekend me and Cia have been exercising and gone to a Ashtanga yoga course. It's quite nice exercise and I can feel it is good for me since I never really done any stretching when I was younger and did orienteering as the main sport.



One day I want to be able to do this properly;




However, I do realize I will never become a ballerina anymore, but to enjoy and admire those who can do it we bought tickets to "Rock the Ballet".



No comments:

Post a Comment