Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Non Sequitur

As I am sick and staying home today I got a bit bored and started googleling my favorite comic strip, 'Non sequitur'.

Luckily this helped me with a subject for a post :-D

Today´s strip;


There´s been some excellent strips on the economic depression lately, unfortunetely I couldn´t find all my favorites but these are pretty funny;







Since Stefan has studied advertising I have to also publish this one for him;


I like the way this guy make humour out of more difficult subjects as well;





The best ones about Monday and mornings....horrible combination :-P
I´m sure Stefan is gonna say this reminds him me in the morning...I admit, I´m not a morning person!





I could go on still for long but I better get back to resting:-)

What is your favorite comic?

2 comments:

  1. Hah! Den där sista va bra! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you could find that "Plan Ahea" 'toon on my blog.

    ReplyDelete