Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kuusamo trip

During Easter we went to Lapland to Kuusamo and Ruka for skiing. Unfortunelty I had a flu so we didn't ski to much in the end but we had a good time anyway, and it was nice getting away from the city for a while.

In the beginning of the trip I had to write Stefan when I wanted to communicate something longer because I had completely no voice;

But once we were in Kuusamo I got the voice back. We had miscalculated a bit our stay as we had booked only three nights in the hotel and we realised we were acctually gonna have to stay four nights since our plane back was not until monday morning....:-P Luckily the hotel could book an extra night for us without problems.

Skiing;

Trying to figure out were in the hill we are;


The next day we went husky sledging, the huskies were super cuute :-P

Stefan was our husky sledge driver;

The huskies;


My favorite, lazy and silly like me;


Stefan got hot;


Young and cute ones;

and friendly;


The leader dogs;


The puppy;

and the mascot, Emma;


Videos;

Our team;





sledging;




One of the doggies was impatient when we had to stop;




It feels funny writing about the winter wonderland when I am writing this is in a top and shorts on our balcony :-) Summer has finally arrived to Helsinki! Amazing that Easter was only 2 weeks ago.

3 comments:

  1. Super nice trip and the dogs were sooooooo cute... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, love the dogs!! :) Looks like you had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheeee, the dogs were lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete