Friday, August 13, 2010

Prue's Blogg


The first time I was in Australia I attended a youth camp organized by LIONS in Halls Gap national park in Victoria. It was great and I am forever thankful to the LIONS organization for making it possible for me to go to Australia so young. We got to meet other people from all over the world and it was so much fun! We did everything from rock climbing to gold panning.

Here's a view of the magnificent scenery there is in Hall's Gap:


I do recommend a trip to Halls Gap if you are the active outdoor type! Please remember though that it can be cold in Victoria during Australian winter's.



With some of the people from the camp I am still from time to time in contact with (at least facebook friends ;-) ) .

Some moment's ago I received an e-mail from one of our camp leader's, Prue, about her new blog, I quote:

"For a while we've been talking about the lack of websites with ideas on what to feed kids, how to keep the entertained and where to take them. My and I have decided to take action and have started a blog at http://nestlingblog.wordpress.com/ ."

Feel free to read about the life of Aussie mums if you're interested :-) Even if I do not have kids I think I will try on the risotto recipe, looks yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment