Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Resolution

I usually hate making resolutions but since it is beginning of the year I thought I would sort my clothes out...The biggest problem of the mess of my closet is mostly the fact that there is too little space or too much clothes. So now I decided that I am not allowed to buy anything new unless I get rid of something old. And I am not allowed to throw stuff if it is in good shape but it is ok to resell or give it away...let's see how it goes :-P

I'm gonna try to stick to the resolution even if we would move to a bigger appartment because it is true that you need much less than what we usually have.


Cia did some nice bloggs about New Years Eve. Check them out. We celebrated our friend's 30th Birthday this New Years's Eve. I am especially proud that we managed to still stick to the Spanish grape tradition at 01:00 in Finland. The grapes were not the best though....dry, big and full of seeds:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment