Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Morning Walk

So today was the day I was able to sleep as loong as I wanted to, all alone at home with the dog and a nice and calm day.

At 8 in the morning Faro's tummy started making so much noice I though I better take him out or his gonna explode. In the end he was just fine, I have no idea why all the rambling from his tummy, perhaps just a trick to wake me up.

We saw however, a very nice sunrise and in the end we had the whole day still in front of us when we came back. Now it feels though like I've done nothing today as I've sat in front of the computer. I was supposed to start my project for the course but instead I've sent a few job applications for summer jobs. It's not so easy to find anything close to were we are though, in either country Everything is either in Helsinki or in Stockholm. Hmm, I have to think about what to do, on one hand I don't feel like spending a summer in a big corporation, on the other hand I am not sure I can find anything related to my studies close to Lovisa. So what is more important; location or work experience?

Faro liked rolling around:


The first rays of light:


The sun was reflected in the icecrystals but it was difficult to catch on the phone camera:



Pretty snowflakes and ice:

 Faro investigating:

No comments:

Post a Comment