Thursday, January 5, 2012

Typical!

Since we moved from Finland of course now they have changed the food hygiene law so that pets can be allowed into restaurants and cafés if only the restaurant owner allows it. I guess it will still not be many places that allows it but at least some, I hope.

I was missing places like that in Helsinki and I was very annoyed at the fact that people drag their screaming babies everywhere but well behaving (now I'm not necessarly talking about Faro ;-) ) dogs are not welcome almost anywhere. Inevitably that leads to the fact that as a dog-ownerit is not that easy to go for dinner or a drink in town on weekdays.

Well, perhaps we'll have the opportunity to try one of these places out one day. Closes to us in Sweden, I know there is a dog café in Norrköping but it's still an hour away and not in the direction we usually drive, but it could be fun to try out a weekend and check out Norrköping at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment