Sunday, February 5, 2012

How Boring

The elections went just as predicted, so no gay presindent for us and no excitement.

Otherwise the weekends has past well but too quickly, it was lovely to see Martin and Sabina again and I wish them all the best of luck with "Pannu" ;-) Hope we can visit their house soon!

Yesterday morning we had a bit of trouble with frozen pipes so it took some time until we could take a shower. We dared to ventured to Uppsala anyway for partying even if I thought I'd freeze my ass. In the end it was fun though and the more the....warmer and merrier! Because a lot of people we were, crammed into a student flat.

Tomorrow I'm starting a new effort on the studying part, for the re-exam. I hope I have time to follow the new course as well as the project without going insanely nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment