Friday, February 3, 2012

Voi Kökkeli!

Two points from passing the exam from hell! I knew I was close but I also new I run out of time on the end. Started out way too slow, writing too neatly because I thought I had heaps of time for some reason. (well, 5 hours IS a lot of time, no?)  I guess I'm gonna take the re-exam in two weeks then, am I inspired to study more on that subject. NOT really!

I'm mostly annoyed that I was so close but yet so far...Better take out the bag with the course material and sort them neatly again.

At least the new course is much more fun and no numbers and counting.

Now, I should finish my analytical note so I have time to clean because tonight we're getting special guests from Finland. Not feeling on top of things today though, woke up feeling flu-ish and seeing the exam results...I'm sure I feel a bit too warm....must be fever...

No comments:

Post a Comment