Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Let's not count calories here...

I think I haven't eating so much as I did yesterday in ages. It all started well with a normal lunch at school. I stayed at Sirpa's place yesterday to avoid going back and forth to Knutby since we had class this morning anyway. So after school we took a sandwhich so we would manage until dinner later. Between, this sandwhich and dinner we had a "fika" (tea/coffee and some sweets) at another friend's place. And after we had finished our dinner we were invited by the Spanish girls to have dinner with them as well. (Finnish vs. Spanish scedhules colliding) We went mostly for company but the Spanish goodies they had! It was hard to resist not taking a few bites!

Now I think I don't need to eat for a week....

No comments:

Post a Comment