Saturday, April 14, 2012

This is a test

A little bit strange that the 9th-11th of April I suddenly had 50-100 visits in a day on the blog (usually I have something like 14 on average). There was not really any good explanation in the google statistic on why and how suddenly this boost. I don't really mind if I have any visits or not but it got me a bit curious, what was it that was suddenly so interesting? The mention of sweaty feet? Or spring flowers? Or perhaps the rhyme?

So what if I made a blog post containing all of those, would it generate a boost of 200 visits suddenly?

Let's see...

This morning we got snow again! Luckily it is plus degrees so I think it will melt again quite quickly. Whatever the case, together with the rain rhyme in English class we also learned this one:

"Whether the weather is fine 
or whether the weather is not
we'll whether the weather
whatever the weather
whether we like it or not."

I'm quite proud I remember this thing from primary school, and now I learned how to spell whether correctly again ;-)


 And here is the cute/funny dog with my smelly feet.



Now all the spring flowers are under the snow but here's a quite bad pic I took of some "blåsippor", (hepaticas in English?) some time ago.




Hmmm, but now I suspect that it might have been Faro's funny pic that raised the visits, he is quite the entertainer in our family, with and without our help. So here are some more pics.








2 comments:

  1. Ser man i det där verktyget varifrån trafiken kommer? Det kan ju svara på en del frågor om du kollar upp det. Liksom att har någon länkat till din blogg eller har folk kommit in via Google?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det var det konstiga att det verkar som dom har ploppat in direkt till bloggen eftersom från google & andra sidor har det kommit endast 3-9 som vanligt, enligt verktyget. Men kanske "overviewn" har flippat o visar helt fel, för det stämmer inte alls om man går o tittar på "stats" :)

      Delete