Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Challenge

This is a challenge were you answer the questions by pictures found by the help of Google. The pics have to be on the first result page....No one really challenged me yet but since Camomilla, Charita and Catariina already have done it I decided I might as well.

Sain haasteen
:
1) Vastaa kysymyksiin etsien vastaukset Googlen kuvahaun avulla.
2) Valitse kuva kuvahaun ensimmäisiltä sivuilta.

1. Ikäsi seuraavana syntymäpäivänäsi?

I'm gonna be 24 years in September...


2. Minne haluaisit matkustaa?

I'd like to travel most places but Mexico would be nice:

3. Lempipaikkasi?

My favorite spot is probably the summer cottage


4. Lempitavarasi?

My favorite stuff...hmmm, I do like the lion painting hanging on our bedroom wall.

5. Lempieläimesi?

Everyone that knows me knows I love dogs!



6. Lempivärisi?

You thought my favorite colour would be pink right? but I have to say I love blue


8. Tämänhetkinen tunnetilasi?

I'm feeling quite hungry at the moment. (almost lunchtime)


9. Kulkuneuvosi?

My nopsa fleur bike! Mine is green though...



10. Mitä teit viime lauantaina?

on saturday I was at Stefan's company's Summer Party



11. Mitä teit viime sunnuntaina?

On sunday we were lazy and watched a couple of movies and ate in restaurant Sevilla


12. Keneltä näytät?



and next of course I challenge my lovely boyfriend :-)

2 comments:

  1. BLÅ?? Men du har ju allt ljusrött? Nå int nu ALLT, men mycke. När ja tänker på Catta så ser jag ljusrött =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, jag tror ja klär bättre i ljusrött;-) men som färg e blå så jättefin. sådär lugnande. fast så finns det ju nyanser av blått som kanske int e så nätt:-D

    ReplyDelete