Monday, July 14, 2008

Exercises

It's good to stay in shape so lately we have been doing some yoga;-)


We also biked 30 km from my parents place in Liljendal to Loviisa. First of course we had sauna at a friend's place and not to get tired many pauses on the way. It felt easier when we were heading for the big party in town:-P


















Halfway we met also most of our parents so in the end we were a lot of people




and this weekend we did the exercise of "flankyball" in my graduation party:-D I promise it's hard exercise, but fun! At least my legs were really hurting the day after...
















to get some balance to the "all" the exercise I went to see the summer theater of Lurens the other weekend, to fill my culture quota;-) This year they did the quite serious Amadeus because they have been running for 50 years, but they did it really well and it was nice being there again. I've contributed myself standing on the stage in year 2002 and 2006, in the fiddler on the roof and Sugar:-)

1 comment:

  1. Culture, fun, sport, medidation, relax... you have everything!!! :D

    ReplyDelete