Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lost Earrings and Roses

I love earrings and I have a lot of them but in the end I got super tired of always having to look for them as I am not a very organized girl. ( I admit it:-P). I've been looking around for a "earring holder" or whatever they are called but I haven't found one anywhere in Helsinki. So in the end I just fixed my own solution with a scarf and some nails:


At least temporarily it is better than having the earrings all around the flat:-D

Yesterday, we also had a little evening walk around the block in the nice weather and I couldn't get enough of the sweet smell of roses. In the end I decided to take the smell home. Instead of putting some aromatic oil in the oil burner I put some fresh rose petals in some water.

We had rosy dreams but in the morning the rose petals didn't look so nice:-P

2 comments:

  1. Ei vitsi så supersmart med örhängssystemet! Jag tappar också alltid bort mina, borde kanske fixa en liknande upphängning! Tack för tipset. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. vassågod!:-) Stafans kaveri i Spanien hade ett så smart system, typ en tavla med tyg var hon hängde upp sina, men ha int hitta nå liknande i Finland:-( ...o SÅ händig e ja ändå int;-) men detdär får duga tills jag kommer över nå bättre.

    ReplyDelete