Monday, March 28, 2011

Happiness can be small things

Faro was extra happy this weekend on the countryside because he knew there was elk steak on the table and he'd get some sooner or later.




We were trying to get the snow away from outside the sauna so we could get in. This resulted in many snow blocks he could run after and catch...Until he was tired.



















In the end he had a relaxing time in the sofa reading the newspaper with the help of my dad:




Sometimes I'm just as happy as the dog for these small things, life takes a different pace as soon as you get out of the car in this place. I usually relax so much I hardly get anything done in Liljendal but maybe that is good sometimes - to not do anything.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment