Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Retro exhibition

I am still not on super well terms with my phone again but I wanted to tell you about the Retro exhibition we went to in Stockholm. It seems it is very popular in Sweden with second hand and ecological stuff. Almost everything was ecological or organic, which suits me fine- it's nice if they think about the environment. Anyhow, so I heard about this retro exhibition and wanted to go check it out because they were selling ear-rings made out of old porcelain pieces (check their website out here).

In the end I found two cute pairs.

This pair is not made from porcelain but from recycled material as well.



And this is the porcelain pair, I think I could have bought several pairs though! :-)


Otherwise it was like taking a trip back in time walking around there:




I thought these were cute and colourfull:




And I'd love to have one of these one day:





Funny thing, we found these glasses. We had a couple of the same in our house in Liljendal but I didn't like them so we sold them for pretty cheap in the fleamarket...seems we should have charged a bit extra for them;-)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment