Thursday, March 31, 2011

Travel Fever

I didn't mean to sound super pessimistic yesterday :-D

I had a little bit of a better research today on the city of Manchester.

It seems that blogger Nelliina had a good time there so it cannot be that bad;-) I also found a website with Manchester markets. How cool isn't that? Seems they have markets for all holidays and for whatever you can think of. So that is good. I like markets. We're gonna have to check that out. Also Afflecks, that Nelliina mentions seems to be a store to check out.

As we are staying on Liverpool road I think we will have a stroll up to the Manchester Cathedral and down Market street to Piccadilly Gardens. At some point we will make a walk or jump on the bus to the University area to see my friend who is doing a master in Manchester.


View Larger Map


And perhaps if we are brave enough we'll take a ride in the Manchester Eye:

No comments:

Post a Comment