Monday, August 15, 2011

Changes!

Finally I got around to change the blogg a bit.

Now I won't bother you with my study subject on this blog anymore as I started a new blog called Rules of Green where I will gather some thoughts on that. Feel free to follow that one as well if you like.

I thought here I would continue writing about our daily life-which in a weeks time will be starting in Uppsala so I changed the whole outlook of the blog to something I thought more suitable.

I felt the pic of Faro symbolises at the moment my feelings pretty well. He's checking out the unknown that will be a great adventure but at the same time we are a bit sad to leave. Well it's suppose to be only for two years. On Monday we are leaving! iiik!

BTW, check out Cia's blog for some pics from the weekend goodbye/engagement party.

No comments:

Post a Comment