Sunday, September 18, 2011

Catta & Knives

I have bad karma with knives. Cut myself a few years ago when trying to cut cheese with a knife (which was a bad idea from the start but at the time we didn't have a cheese-cutter) so bad that I needed stiches in the hospital.

Anyhow, as the one knife we took with us from Finland was in really bad shape with a crooked edge I decided to buy a quality fiskar's knife. Which was a good idea since it is really sharp-but a bad idea since it is really sharp.

Already cut myself twice. Not bad but small cuts that bled a lot.

For some reason the cuts are also on different hands. How I managed that I am not sure myself. You only get a pic from one hand though.

In any case the single purpose of this post was anyway just to show you what a beatuful floor we have in the house.

And secondary I just wanted to remind you to be careful with knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment