Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week in pics


So now the exam is over but project work is instead coming up. Somethings I have managed to do though except for studying.

We took Faro swimming to the nearest lake:


and took a hike in the nice autumn weather:


I wanted to climb the tree but I was crap at it so instead Stefan managed:


Behind our house is the perfect field to train retrieving on (which we probably should do more)


There is a nice video here, (I guess it has been on Finnish TV?) where Faro's dad is retrieving and the kennel owner, from where we bought Faro, is explaining a bit about how to train retrieving with a toller. The bit with the tollers start more or less in the middle of the video.


On Sunday we also joined a rally-obedience course. We have done rally-obedience courses in Finland when Faro was younger, so it wasn't really anything new but it was good practise and a nice change from the agility that we do now twice a week.


and yesterday my classmates Sirppa and Pien were over for the group-project work:

Which leads me back to the point where I need to get back to working on it, or perhaps get some sleep first.

Buenas Noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment