Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The dresshunt continues

Ou gosh! I have now a dress at home but I'm pretty sure I don't want it. On the other hand I know a dress that could defenitely work but there is no hurry with that one.

Who would have thought is was so difficult to find a dress??? Somehow in my head I just strolled into a store and found the one I wanted and that was it. Apparently it's more complicated.

I have a class-mate from Ukraine who is also getting married next year and she put it pretty blunt and honest; "all dresses here are ugly, really". Let's just say that most probably she is getting hers in Ukraine. ( she showed me some pretty nice models you can get done there, probably a lot cheaper too) I wouldn't say all are ugly but it's pretty difficult to find something that makes at least me feel pretty. A lot of them are very heavy and huge and have the wrong details in the wrong place. Or maybe I'm just too demanding :-P

Well, I'm not in a hurry yet but it would have been nice to find one dress on sale yesterday. Turns out that the one I liked most was next years collection-so not so cheap. On the other hand I can now take my time and see if I can find something similar cheaper, or then I just go back to the store and get that one custom-made for me a bit closer to the wedding.

Sorry, but no pics as I don't want the husband-to-be to know about the dresses I'd looked at.

5 comments:

  1. Kan tänka mej att det är krångligt att hitta den perfekta klänningen.

    Jag har tänkt mej att om jag nångång kommer att ta och vara galen nog för att gifta mej ;) så går jag till Johanna i Borgå https://www.facebook.com/valkoinen.kreivitar och ser vad hon har att erbjuda. Hon laga ju kläderna till Lurens några somrar och är riktigt duktig sömmerska. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej, tack för tipset! Ska se om jag kanske sku hinna dit på jul-lovet o kolla med henne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag hitta min på nätet, åkte till sthlm till butiken, prövade enbart den och köpte den! Så ibland är det lätt ;) Zelini.se där hitta ja min, hon har en butik i sthlm. Nu vet ja inte alls vad du är ute efter för klänning men de är fina hos henne och billiga! Lycka till!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tack för ett till hot tips! :-) Ska definitivt kolla upp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. verkar som om det inte fanns så många bilder på hemsidan just nu, det brukar vara hur mycket som helst.. men gå in i butiken om du är i sthlm.

    ReplyDelete