Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter-Break!

Ou how nice! I am now free for a week for Easter. We're acctually not gonna travel anywhere but just stay here and enjoy the spring weather (in case we do travel it's gonna be only for a day trips). Hopefully now I'll have time to think about some sort of schedule for the wedding and maybe try and think of more details. There is probably something we haven't thought of!

I've been trying to take no stress of the wedding by being well on time and not to take too much on ourselves. Nonetheless, I guess on some level I am somewhat stressed anyway, tonight I had nighmares of the dress being too big and some maniac chasing us with a knife. Ou jeez!

Anyhow, I've been trying to psych myself that it's ok if it doesn't turn out perfect as long as we have fun!

I can't get enough of the cute things I see on this page and I could change my idea on theme and place and basically everything everyday!
I guess it's a good sign for the future that Stefan is sensible enough to get me back on track when my ideas are a bit too wilde....



On the school part I realized I will only have two courses left next autumn and then the master thesis. I'm a bit sad that those courses does not seem to be too much environmentally related. Nothing wrong with more finance but the courses on environmental management have been so much fun and I realize that once we're done with Uppsala I will not have the change to join so much seminars and courses on these subjects. So now when I now how the system works I'm gonna try to see what I can do to either replace those courses with something else (as far as I understand they are not mandatory) or join some extra courses just because I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment