Thursday, March 8, 2012

Exhausted!

I think both Faro and me are exhausted after this day!

In the morning I noticed one of his eye was completly stuck with yäkky stuff so decided to take him to the vet. After we got some drops for his eye I had to go through THREE different pharmacies before we found one that had the drops he needed.

After that I drove to school for classes and asked the proffessor if Faro could please stay in her office while we were in class. She sometimes have her own dog there so I thought she wouldn't mind in an "emergency" situation. She was completely fine with it as I thought.

In the end we were only two students who showed up for the class even if we has an external proffessor! So luckily we went anyway because it would have been quite a shame for him to drive to Uppsala for nothing. Well it turned out that they proposed Faro could come to class as we were so few, so I can proudly say that my dog has sat trough a doctor marketing class! haha! He seems PRETTY tired now though!

(and yes it was a doctor class we were invited to as the real doctor students are only 2 as well, they didn't turn up though, so it was only me and Sirpa who got a private lecture)

Now I will stuff myself with a sandwhich and join Faro who has already taken a place in the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment