Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No pics!

We were so unorganized when going for our visit to Finland that we forgot the camera in Sweden! Really stupid when you are going for a wedding. On top of that I also left my iphone @ my friend's as I thought that it won't be needed since there was the Swedish sim-card. But it could have worked as a camera of course, doh! So please, friends, let us have some pics later on!

Additonally I was sad not to have my camera because we got the opportunity to go to Olesja's exhibition opening on Saturday as well. How lucky it was just in the same neighbourhood as the wedding and started a couple of hours before, so it was perfect timing!

Her work was awesome as usual!

Stefan's favorite from the exhibition:

 One of my favorites:

They look even better when you see them first hand. She will little by little update more from the exhibition on her blog. There are still some pretty things to come!

Here are some more work from the exhibition and another blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment