Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hairy Friend

Faro's fur is usually very easy to handle, which is good because I would be too lazy to have a dog that needs trimming and stuff. Luckily we have also managed to cut his nails by ourselves, only once I cut a bit too much and it bled a bit but no harm done.

For a certain time though every spring and autumn he loses sooo much hair and it feels hopeless to do any cleaning at home because he leaves a trail of hair only by moving and if he shakes once, well you can imagine.

So when I made the effort before Vappu and vacuum cleaned and swiped the floored I sent Stefan and Faro back outside with three dog brushes when they returned from their walk.

I think as during the rest of the year we really don't have to use them we sort of forget to brush him during these times as well. I think I've noticed a difference though since the so I'll try to keep in mind to bring them for tonight's walk.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment