Friday, May 20, 2011

Plans for the near future

Now I guess I can go public about our plans on the blogg as people at work also know.

I got accepted to master studies in Uppsala for the autumn so we are planning to move there for two years, if we can only find an apartment. It seems to be nearly impossible so if anyone can help us it would be very welcome! Otherwise I guess we'll find ourselves in a tent in September-let's just hope it will be a warm and not-so-rainy autumn!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pakilantie,Helsinki,Finland

3 comments:

  1. Oho, fantastiskt! Grattis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop woop! =D Hey lönar sig att konsultera Maggan om hon sku ha någo tips. Hon bodde ju där i flera år.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oca> Tack! Spännade :-) Hoppas vi nu bara hittar någonstans att bo! Ni har ju också spännande flytt framför er :-)

    Camomilla> Thanks! Ska ta o skriva henne :-)

    ReplyDelete