Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finlandia

Back home in the Finnish the country-side for a couple of weeks, so will not be updating to much for the next days I think.

Our first day back was fantastic just because we got to go to sauna, I've missed that in Sweden!

Yesterday, we spent at the kennel and took Faro to the physiotherapist's place that treated him a year ago after the accident. Apperently he was quite tense from all the agility so it was good we went and he need to loose about one kilo. Ops! :-) that's my fault I think, I thought that he seemed so skinny a month ago and that it was ok to give him some more food as we have been training so much with him but apperently not really...Finally we also got some excersises to train the deep small muscles in his back legs, seems that he is taken a lot of strenght to the front legs only or it might be because we have trained a lot of contact-training where he has his back-legs on top of something and front legs on the ground.


I forgot to show you our diploma from one of the courses :-) Haven't got a diploma since primary school I think so that was fun

No comments:

Post a Comment