Monday, October 17, 2011

Peeping Tom is a Deer

We have a window in the bathroom facing the forest, but sometimes in the night when it is light indoors and completely dark out and you can't see a damn thing through them, I would prefer to have at least blurry windows to know that nobody looks inside. When it's windy you hear noises too, and since you can't see a thing, my imagination starts playing tricks on me. Sorry for the blurry picture-but you get the idea, this is our bathroom:

Today when I went for the morning shower and what did I see on the outside:



Someone was enjoying breakfast. As long as it's a little deer I'm ok but the day it's a bear I might wanna move back to the city.

And tickets for Finland are bought 23.10-4.11 we'll be back in Finlandia.

No comments:

Post a Comment