Saturday, October 15, 2011

Swedish Dates

I don't know when I'm gonna learn to write them in the wrong order! Like: 2011.10.14 when the correct way is obviously 14.10.2011!

Right?! :-)

Unfortunatly, I had got it completly wrong on the phone as well. We were supposed to (I thought at least!) have the car check-up today but turns out it's 14th of NOVEMBER! Holy macaroni! I blame it on the Skåne-guy on the phone, he basically spoke Danish and was impossible to understand. Well, we'll try calling them on Monday to get it re-scheduled. Otherwise we'll just have to wait I guess.

Now Faro is not-so-happy because we are not yet in bed so nighty nighty!

2 comments:

  1. Ja vet!! Det är helt omöjligt att komma ihåg att skriva datum "felvänt" fast jag bott här i 3år. Det värsta är när även personnumret är felvänt, jobbigt när man har två och i olika ordningar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just det, personnumret också, Helt sant! :-D tur att jag lärde mig i alla fall dom fyra sista numrorna snabbt. Men yr blir man :-P

    ReplyDelete