Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tired

Pheeew, seems there is too much to do and too little time nowadays!

Should read some articles for tomorrow and need to work on the project for next week. Also I should get some sleep!

Just wanted to tell you that I past my first exam! The Swedes have a wierd scale though goes like this:
  • U (which is FAIL)
  • 3 (20-29 points)
  • 4 (30-34 points)
  • 5 (35-40 points)
I got a 4 so I'm happy. The silly thing is I got a 10 points for the question I thought was most difficult, I guess it was easy once I finally remembered the correct answer. Perhaps that's why I answered less good on the other questions because I kept thinking the whole exam who the f*** was Mintzberg? Luckily, I remember thar just in time to write the full answer and score a jack pot on that one :-) ( and if you're wondering Mintzberg has a theory on stategies, how to position yourself on the market)

Well, bedtime, Faro is already snoring after the agility today.

No comments:

Post a Comment