Sunday, February 28, 2010

Inner Peace

I have to admit I am a super messy person in the sense that I leave stuff around on the apartment. Stefan is sometimes better than me putting things in place, especially clothes. Mine are a bit of everywhere and before guests are coming over I just throw them in a wardrobe. Sometimes I think it is because our apartment is so small and we do not have enough wardrobe space, but I let you know if I improve if we ever have a bigger place :-P

I discussed this phenomenon with my workmate the other day and she had a theory I liked. She said she read somewhere that people with a messy home have inner peace and people with a lot of order in their house and shining kitchens feel very chaotic inside and that's why they have seek order in their surroundings. So we have lot's of inner peace in this family :-D

Also Faro has inner peace:

This is how we found him one day after work when he was 11 weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment