Friday, February 26, 2010

The Surprise

This year I didn't know what to get Stefan for his birthday so I decided to make him a suprise and take him to Chez Dominique. Usually that is not the sort of restaurant I would go to but I thought, what the heck, once in a lifetime it has to be experienced.

We took a suprise menĂº and I have to say the food was superyammmiii (too bad some of the yammiest food were the smallest portions) and the first wine we had was heavenly. I also enjoyed being spoiled for a night, the service was really good, I felt like a princess :-)



The picture is from their website: http://www.chezdominique.fi/press_cd2_en

At the moment Finland is losing ice hockey badly against USA in the Olympics, luckily I went out with Faro so I didn't see the disaster. Outside it was sooo calm and nice as everybody else is indeed watching the game :-D I noticed USA has a Jack Johnson in their team, too bad it is not this wonderful Jack:



Wonderful Kiira however ended up as 11th in the figure skating and the other Finn Laura as 6th. Very well done both of them :-) I wish I could do the same as them when I skate! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment