Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Visit from France

Stefan's cousin's visit was a success! We had still lots of snow the whole week but a bit warmer weather which was great:-)

Stefan's cousin and Faro:


The boys spent time at Suomenlinna and took a day cruise to Tallinn, they also went to see an ice hockey game, which apperently contained some tension:-P. Stefan's cousin also loved the sauna and all the food we made him try ( at least he said so) also he kept telling us he liked the Finnish beer. Good boy ;-) The weekend we spent time at the countryside. He tried crosscontry skiing and we ate some elk meat for dinner.

On wednesday we went to a consert that the radio X3m does every month. Last month we saw Asha Ali. This time they had Fibes oh Fibes! there. Not bad either! I always get in a good mood when I hear their music:)

And I won a X3m black the coffee mug!

For doing this pic with the radio guy:

The pic is from the radio x3m home pages: http://www.yle.fi/extrem/audiovideofoto/foto.php?id=2782

huh, I didn't realize I look so ugly, but that was the point, an ugly pic.

It was funny but I got supernervous talking in the radio but I convince myself everybody gets nervous.

This Sunday it will be both Valentine's day and sledging day (Fastlagssöndag or Laskiaissunnuntai) let's see which occasion we'll celebrate, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment