Tuesday, December 20, 2011

20

What I wish for Christmas.

I always find it so hard to wish for something, at this point we are starting to have more than enough towels, kitchen stuff, etc. and none of us are very picky with what we have -as long as we have stuff that serves the purpose. Now I thought of some things but I realize that this post came a bit too late probably as it is only 4 days to Christmas.

Stefan
also made a christmas list the other day. I know that he wanted a new e-book reader but, since he didn't know which one, we decided that we will go buy it after Christmas togheter instead (when it will probably be cheaper anyway). And as for me, I bought my own Christmas present this year as it was easier when I have a Swedish account. The thing is that most of my necklaces got lost in the move to Sweden (I still hope to find them somewhere, anyone seen a colourful little toilet bag made from recycled juice-packages? looking more or less like this):




So, I couldn't resist this cute one below, and the money will go to Stockholms stadsmission's work for youth and kids that are less well off. Officially this is Stefans present for me:

Anyhow, I wouldn't mind anything from Emmas webshop either or a facial treatment at their saloon.

And on top of that we would need a new camera, but I think that will have to wait until after the wedding. Which makes me thing that, of course, funding for the wedding and a honeymoon wouldn't be all that bad christmas presents either (we'd like to go to Africa! in case somebody missed the no 18 post).

Then there is also a whole list of books I would like to read, for example Skinny Bitch, Hundens språk och tankar, Badskumt and In the shadow of man.

Well, let's hope that Stefan checks this post and keeps it in mind for next year! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment