Sunday, December 4, 2011

no 5

It's been a long day at Uni today doing a group assignment but now to funnier things. Today's task is to tell you about who I was a year ago....

Just for fun I checked what I blogged about in December last year and apparently we had a dinner with my chinese colleague at Nokia almost exactly one year ago. I have never ever had such good tea as that time!

But otherwise I guess I had started to think about studying some more and it led us to coming here. Which I definitely do not regret!

Also, a year ago I managed to do my gingerbread well. This year I got the gingerbread recipe mixed up. I read liters instead of deciliters when it came to water...so let's say that my dough was a bit loose. I didn't have the heart to throw the dough away so I managed to add up with flour so and the stuff was cookable.

Turned out to be ok pancakes! With some banana and syrup they will do for breakfast for some days.

Gingerbread pancakes with glöggi:



Now the good dough is waiting in the fridge, gonna get start on the cooking tomorrow so we can finally have some gingerbread with the bluecheese we bought! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment