Saturday, December 3, 2011

no 3

On the list today is to tell about my best friends.

I've never much liked putting my friends into categories like better or worse so I thought I can tell you about my bridesmaids. They are all important to me.

Cia is one of my bridesmaides. We met when I was studying and working in Arcada. It feels like ages ago now! But we had lot's of fun and many parties.

I was her bridesmaid as well (the photo is hers as well):


My sister will be another bridesmaid.


And Jessica will be my third bridesmaid. I am not quite sure exactly when I got to know Jessica since she is from the same area as me where everybody knows everybody :-) She was in the same class as one of my friend's in High School so we hanged out every now and then all of us. But some years ago she and her husband bought a house close to ours in Liljendal and then we started hanging out more and more :-) They have six lovely dogs so it was difficult for me to find a pic of her, we have a nice amount of pics of their dogs though. But in the end I found a nice one of her and her husband in their wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment